• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam      Sign In   
  • Create Account
Photo

No promised Linux version, refund thread

refund linux

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 gutigen

gutigen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:57 PM

So, it seems that forums have been changed, posts edited, but Linux users interested in this game have seen all Your promises about Linux port. Those Linux users have bought Your game basing their decision on the promise of Linux port, me aswell. Since there will be no Linux port of Nuclear Dawn, I would like a refund.

• suore likes this

#2 suore

suore

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Steam ID:suore

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:44 PM

Yea.

As i hear that Nuclear Down to be ported to Linux, i bought this game...

Now i heat dat this game will not be portes to linux, i want refund, you cheated me.

First you say " at 7.0 [...] Linux support", now you want any files.. from Valve... really idk what... Source SDK 2013 has been relesed, so... idk what alse you want files...

#3 David

David

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:18 PM

Yeah, the edited posts are strange. It was said before that with 7.0 will come with Linux support, which sounds like a confirmed thing. Because of that, and apparently it not happening anymore, it would be nice for those who bought it for a Linux version could get a refund.

I guess this can be a lesson to be wary when buying games based on developer promises.

#4 Michiel

Michiel

Viper

• Admin
  • 596 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
  • Steam ID:Viper

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:26 AM

I understand the frustration but I can promise you this, we havent given up on Linux support yet. We are still awaiting Valve to release the right tools/code so we can port it over. Once that is available we will see what we can do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users